Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

Barbizon USA Grad Crowned Miss New Hampshire Jr. National Teenager!


Barbizon USA is excited to congratulate Michelle Ann Robichaud on her recent success. Michelle was recently crowned Miss New Hampshire Jr. National Teenager. She was also awarded the Supermodel Award at the pageant.

Michelle is a graduate of the Barbizon Modeling and Acting School in New Hampshire and has found great success in her pageant career. She has also been crowned Miss New England High and recently competed for Miss America High. Currently, Michelle is competing in Philadelphia for Miss American Jr. Teenager National.

Michelle contributes much of her success to her training at Barbizon stating, "Ever since I started with Barbizon I have only been getting better at pageants and I owe it all the Barbizon! I am living my dream and thanks to all of your (Barbizon) training I am prepared to take my step into the fashion world."

We wish Michelle all the best and look forward to seeing more of her accomplishments.